Williston Regional Economic Development (WRED) has a board of area leaders committed to building a prosperous and vibrant region where businesses can thrive.
WRED proudly represents the Williston Trade Region located in the counties of Divide, McKenzie, Mountrail and Williams in western North Dakota and Richland, Roosevelt and Sheridan eastern Montana.Our Mission:
The Williston Regional Economic Development Corporation exists to facilitate and promote a vibrant, diversified and sustainable economy through collaboration and outreach.
Be the leading advocate for sustainable growth and development for the region.
- Identify primary sector development opportunities that will help diversify the economy.
- Increase influence on state policies.
- Advocate for a regional business friendly environment.
- Focus public relation efforts on the region.
- Focus on future recruitment and development.